Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ha Ha! I'm a genius!

Well, maybe not quite, but I feel like one. 😎

I solved my i-tunes problem all by myself on Sunday evening. I'd been staring at my computer in frustration, reading chapters of the book beside me, glancing up at the TV where I'm currently watching old Star Trek TV episodes from the 60s, and made a decision.

I would go to the uninstall program and uninstall not just the stalled download/ installation, but everything with the name "apple".  I'd tried to uninstall it several times, but just didn't notice the second "apple" program right under it. So when I did, I uninstalled that one first and had my "Eureka!" moment.

Once uninstalled it was an easy matter to simply start over and I now have i-tunes on the new computer and I started transferring my playlists right away. I didn't get very far because I kept falling asleep, so I'll continue for the next few days until done.

Now I can once again listen to this or that playlist while I surf around the real estate pages, looking at fancy $1m+ homes. Some of which are really, really nice and others make me wonder what on earth the designer/builder was thinking.
My current favourite is right on the waterfront, ocean views for miles, but close to $3m.

Still, dreams are free 😊

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar