Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hopsin Speaks on Eminem's Influence

If you have listened to any Hopsin song, the first thing you notice is how much he sounds like Eminem. In a recent interview with XXL, the 28 year old rapper spoke on how he learnt to rap from listening to Eminem's second album, The Marshall Mathers LP (2000). 




"Had to be The Marshall Mathers LP, the original one. The album, it was just—I used to listen to it religiously, and everything that Eminem said on it was just ill. It taught me how to rap. It guided me on how to get my mind right after dropping out of high school. I read between all the negativity on the album and saw the positive stuff. That he actually came from nothing, and it really inspired me. Just knowing that he came from nothing and made himself into one of the biggest rappers." 








I have great memories from listening to that album with my friends back in the day. We would always hit the rewind button, cos Eminem's thought process on that album was just out of this world. In my opinion, no Eminem album comes close to MMLP.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar