Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Recent NOTD: Sally Hansen Good Morning Glory

Today's post is very late, I realize, but I have a good reason: instead of getting up at 6-something and getting on a computer a little while later, I got up at 4:45 and got on a plane for a trip to see the person on my team who works remotely. After we wrapped up our business for the day, I had some time on my way back toward the airport to indulge in one of my non-nail related hobbies, wandering cemeteries looking at old headstones and taking lots of pictures of things that catch my eye, like this angel.



But you're not here for gravestones, you're here for nails, and I've got a few snaps of what was on mine a little while back. I popped on some Sally Hansen Salon Effects strips in Good Morning Glory and went out into the world, not even stopping to take any well lit photos. Here's a regular room light shot:



I did get them in the lightbox just before I took them off. You can see some tipwear and a little chipping. I put on a treatment basecoat before the strips this time, and I think that interfered with them sticking to my nail.





I am regretting that I only got one box of these limited edition strips (which I've now used half of). Since they're purple, they go with most of the stuff in my wardrobe. Ah well, it's not like I don't have other purple options in my stash.

And now I see that the clock has just flipped over to Saturday, so that today I referred to in the first paragraph is now yesterday. I need to get to bed. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar