Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The green waters call in San Martino...

It was an excellent holiday weekend - the pomp and pageantry of a Royal Wedding and weather which enabled Jan & I to tend to the garden in terms of both food production and flowering plants. A tad less wind but one cannot complain...

I have posted a picture of an area of the garden which I have been musing upon much of late as I ridge up the potatoes and wait for trains to work. The lawn would lend itself well to being the green waters of a lake which marks the frontier between San Martino and the homeland of Army Red/White. On my Tradgardland I posted recently about the joys of planning and dreaming in the hobby too. I mentioned there too the influence of Mr John Ruddles and his garden whose pictures always inspired me...

I am still just planning, thinking and researching . I know I have many irons in the fire already but some al fresco gaming beckons to siren like. I shall continue to plan and will keep you posted!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar