Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Skin Republic 4 Week Challenge

Hi guys ! Happy Monday ? How has your weekend been ?

If you follow me on Instagram you may have noticed that I love Sheet Masks . I might have a slight obsession with them. I feel they are such an amazing addition to my skincare routine and I really see a difference using them since turning 30. 

Skin Republic was having a little give-away on Instragram a while back , and I entered . The prize was their 4 week Challenge kit - where you get a total of 8 Collagen Infusion masks - 2 for each week. Since I have used this brand before (but not this particular mask) I was so happy when I won. 
Some of my Instagram photos
I like that sheet masks are SUPER easy. You can your face , put on the mask and relax and afterwards pat the remaining essence into the skin . No need to wash off. Honestly - I think that's one of the main reasons I love sheet masks so much. I can watch a series on TV and get gorgeous skin at the same time.

The Collagen Infusion Face Mask will help :

  • Promote firmer , younger skin
  • Revitalise and rejuvenate
  • Unlock your inner glow


I used the masks twice a week , and really love how big of a difference you can see with them. My skin was rejuvenated - amazingly healthy and it required little effort. I do keep the sheet mask on a little bit longer than the recommended 20 minutes - and any remaining essence in the pack I do pat on afterwards and let that soak in a few minutes before applying my normal moisturiser. 

It's recommended since your skin regenerates every 27 days to use them for a month to see a difference and start your skincare journey to better skin. 


Overall , while the Collagen Infusion mask wasn't one I picked up before (I am a fan of the Spots and Blemishes one as well as the CoQ10 & Caviar ones as well as their amazing Under Eye Patches ) But this is another one I will pick up again . 

The Skin Republic Sheet Masks are pretty affordable - I mostly find that Dis-Chem and Clicks are cheaper and sometimes run cool specials on them .

I will be sharing my favourite sheet masks on the blog soon - and this one made the list of my favourites. So keep an eye out for that post soon too. 

Have you tried Skin Republic masks before ? Do you love sheet masks as much as I do ?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar