Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Real life intrusion into my hobby time!

Hi Chaps,

Well I have not posted anything for a couple of weeks due to real life pressures and a lack of time. Its only when I am unable to indulge in my hobby that I realise how much I miss it and just how valuable I regard all this miniature madness.

In passing I have dragged out my Russian 20mm to be worked on, with an eye test booked this scale may become a little easier to paint. Also I have a list of modern 20mm that I will order from Britannia. (One of the best parts of the hobby for me is making army lists...).

In my reading time I am keeping up to speed with the blogs I follow.

 Thank you for keeping me sane! Sorry about the lack of posts I will be able to explain why in the coming week or so.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar