Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weird Laws: Part NiNe

Here is the next installment of Weird laws of the United States. I wonder how many of them are still enforced today?

VIRGINIA

Radar detectors are illegal. My grandma isn't allowed in Virginia, she can smell radar from a mile away.

With the exception of raccoons it is illegal to hunt any animal on Sunday. It's because all the raccoons are Atheists.

WASHINGTON

It is illegal to spit on a bus. Even if I bring my spittoon with me?

It is illegal to use X-Rays to fit shoes. Ummm...... why?

WEST VIRGINIA

It is illegal to wear a hat inside a theater. But I just got a new stovepipe hat and I was planning on wearing it out.

If you curse in public you will be fined $1 for each offense. Can I pay ahead of time and use my curses throughout the year like a prepaid gift card?

WISCONSIN

It is illegal to serve margarine at a restaurant unless the customer requests it. I am usually only in the mood for margarine when I dine out anyway.

It is illegal to wave a burning torch around in the air. I guess the Olympics aren't ever going to Wisconsin. What do the angry mobs carry?

WYOMING

It is illegal to fish with a firearm. I find that my rocket launcher scares away the fish.

It is illegal to ski while drunk. I'm so self conscious about my skiing when I'm sober, damn you Wyoming!!

ALABAMA

It is illegal to train a bear for wrestling, or to promote bear wrestling. "Okay, I want a good, clean fight. No using your claws, no biting and try not to poop in the ring."

It is illegal to pretend to be a clergyman. But I have my Pope costume all ready for Halloween and I tricked out my car to look like the Pope Mobile too. All that work down the drain.


Go vote on the Battle of the Cereal Mascots: Round 2. Click
HERE.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar