Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Monday's Tea Quote

 (The tea ceremony) is just another way of celebrating
another act of living.
The water must be boiled so that it goes through
the appropriate stages.
The tea must be tasted and tested before it is selected for steeping.
When the tea is plucked,
where the water is chosen,
who is invited to share the tea
are of enormous importance.
~Francis Ross Carpenter

Yesterday was tea ceremony day for me.
It is always a delight to see each friend gather together
and share their tea and creativity in serving.
I thought the top picture was so perfect for this season.
The center one carried out shapes and colors so beautifully.
I decided to go with glass in the bottom picture
with a few flowers from my garden.

The ceremony of tea always delights my soul.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar