Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Gaming Today: Bunneh3000's rotation and wishlist Part 1

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

So, it's been a while since I blessed you all with a bit o' gaming knowledge so it's time to fill you in on what I'm playing and what I'm craving!


So for some reason I have been feigning to play some old school Aramda action styled games and it looks as if I may have found it. Late last year this game dropped with NO fanfare on Xbox Live Arcade. It basically has the exact same gameplay as Aramada and has a bit of that senseless but addictive action going for it as well. You are a ship in space. Do missions. Get credits. Get upgrades. Level up. Play with friends. Rinse and repeat.

I mean really, there wasn't really much point to have a deep storyline in Armada either and that turned out to be one of the better games for the Dreamcast library. I was surprised that NO ONE took up the mantle of developing a sequel to this game since critically, it was a success. I don't think it sold well because no one really knew about this game.

Click on the box art above or HERE to see my review.



Warriors Orochi 3

This game is constantly on deck. As I've said before, Koei has offered 'level grinding' to the extreme in this hack n slash fest. I plan on writing a review for this game so I'll restrain from offering up too much detail on this game. Though I like it, I'm certain A LOT of people probably won't. This game and genre historically doesn't do too well according to VGChartz.com so it is amazing that the game continues on with sequel after sequel. Thanks though!

BF3 Stats

Battlefield 3

This game is the ultimate FPS for me. I love vehicular warfare and the ability to lay down support fire from a jet or an attack chopper. Check out the review here.

The last patch allowed for people to rent game servers from EA and customize the games. They can make the games last longer, change up the map rotation, allow for friendly fire, and more. Still, despite all of this, PC is the place to be for this title. I miss the chaotic 32v32 player maps and all of the excitement of the matches just beginning with everyone making that mad dash for a particular flag or position on the map. I'm in the process of trying to playing BF2 on my laptop but configuring it to use a controller.

Simply bliss. Now, if I could only find a dependable AND FUN squad to play with regularly.





Alright, this one is elementary. I play each revision of whatever my choice basketball game is year-round. If I'm not playing one of my friends online, then I am playing the Association mode or a My Player character. I would play a My Legends mode character but each of the other modes are simply so meaty that I could play and replay those modes so often. This game is unquestionably the best of the series and yet they still have a ways to go in making it the best sports game ever.

I've said it before, the online features for this game could be so much more. On 2k11, the My Crew feature was a great idea that was poorly executed. The matchmaking online was horrific in that game and on 2k12 it isn't much better. Mix that with the fact that some of the features that are available offline (like say custom rosters on Association Mode and use of the Classic Teams) are not available online. I CANNOT BE MORE ANNOYED AT THE FACT THAT I CANNOT USE THE BEST FEATURE OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES ONLINE! So very irritating.





This game is simply amazing and I truely wish I had a gaming rig that could play this. This game is made to excel on a PC and NOT on a console. The immense size of this game has wrecked havoc on the PS3 version once the save file reaches a certain size. Of course, I thought I was going to be giving my PS3 some love by buying this version, but I was sooooo wrong. Now that I've put a decent number of hours into this game, it is at a point where my character has a lot of really cool equipment and abilities so I would really enjoy taking on some of the harder missions. Unfortunately, the threat of the game locking up is so high that it really taints the experience. I've actually pondered trading the game in and just getting the Xbox360 version but then that would mean I would have to start all over and would lose everything I've put into the game so far.

Such a shame. I'll proabably keep the game in hopes that a miraculous patch will assist the issue but from the sounds of it, there is no real fix.






This entire series was an amazing experience. There was nothing like developing my Shepard into whomever I chose to as well as with whomever I chose to associate her with. Bioware crafted an EXCELLENT final chapter in what is one of the most must-have trilogies in gaming history. The story is deep, the universe is vast, the characters as well develped and acted out, the combat is challenging, and even the multiplayer has its moments.

For some reason I still play this game from time to time in order to try out the different multiplayer characters in hopes of unlocking all of the available races and new weaponry. The difficulty of the multiplayer is well balanced and provides just the right balance of making you feel powerful with 'high level characters' and feel powerless against the giant enemies of the various factions.

It will be intersting to see what other DLC is added that doesn't pertain to the multiplayer.






The picture speaks for itself. I mentioned that I wanted to play this in a previous blog, but I'll say it here again. This game looks great and the new assassin as well as time period is a fresh and welcome change. Instead, let me drop a viewtiful trailer on ya!



Nice, right?


So, most of this isare all games that I'm playing now so in Part 2 I'll kind of highlight that which I'm looking forward to.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar