I can’t think of a better place to have an outdoor kitchen than close to the herb garden.
Rustic as it may be, this stove is a real beauty!
Rhubarb and Chives flourish.
Impatiens and Begonias are planted in this shady cooking area.
Feathery Fennel gives you a whiff of black licorice.
Lemon Balm and Marjoram bury a vintage plow.
Unruly mint is contained in galvanized buckets.
Directly across from the kitchen is the vegetable garden. While the tomatoes, peppers, beets, cucumbers, and squash are still small, the lettuce and cabbage have gotten very large.
Although it’s not by the stove, every outdoor kitchen needs a sink. Where else are you going to corral those dirty dishes?
Next we’ll be touring our ‘outdoor bath’.
Till then, I’ll be in the kitchen, cookin!
hugs,
Jann
p. s. Thanks to Kathryn over at The Dedicated House for featuring my Summer Time Fun Porch post.
I will be sharing with:
Thoughts from Alice for Sundays at Home
Lavender Garden Cottage for Cottage Style Party

0 Yorumlar