Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tuesday Tagline #149

#Murderfunding (MurderTrending, #2)

Lights, 
Camera, 
Execution!
    



  
 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week a new Top Ten list will be posted. Everyone is welcome to join. Link back so everyone can check out other bloggers' lists. It's a fun way to get to know fellow bloggers.

This week is Top Ten Must Buy Authors. This one turned out to be pretty easy, given all the amazing authors I've discovered lately. And it got me thinking- if I were not blogging, or hadn't discovered so many authors through blogging, this list would be so different! Anyway, here are ten of my auto buys. 

 Blake Crouch 

Mainly because of this, but his latest- Recursion- was amazing also.  

  Dark Matter

Julie Eshbaugh

These books weren't like, amazing, or anything but I liked them and the prehistoric setting was fascinating. I'm really curious to see what she tackles next. 

Obsidian and Stars (Ivory and Bone, #2)

Becky Chambers

One word - Wayfarers. 

The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet (Wayfarers, #1)

Kathleen Baldwin

Love this series!

A School for Unusual Girls (Stranje House, #1)

Ann Kidd Taylor

Absolutely loved this book. 

The Shark Club

Lisa Jewell

I've liked most of what I've read of hers. 

The Girls in the Garden

Liane Moriarty

Big Little Lies is my favorite of hers, and her last book didn't wow me, but I'll always take a look when she has a new release. 

Big Little Lies

Rachel Vincent

She always gets a look from me as well. 

Brave New Girl (Brave New Girl, #1)

S.M. Wilson

These were great so I will definitely take a hard look at whatever she writes!

The Extinction Trials (The Extinction Trials, #1)

Lauren Oliver

Her stuff is hit or miss for me but when she's on... she's on. :) 

Panic (Panic, #1)

Gillian French

I don't have her latest one yet, but I generally like everything I've read. 

The Lies They Tell

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar