I've heard from a reliable source that there is nothing to eat at the farmers market except muscadine grapes and seminole pumpkins, now that summer has made the scene. I don't think that's entirely true, because I did see an eggplant, as well. Once again, however, I shied away from buying an
Only a few short weeks ago and the farmers market was packed to the rafters with shoppers; now it's a ghost town. I think this happened around the same time last year, but I'm too lazy to check the posts from then.
The top photo is DG tenderly placing a Need-a-Bag? project label on a bag; it was supposed to be part of a photo essay on labeling bags, for any folks out there who might want to start their own Need-a-Bag? project franchise. Photo essays are so Nat Geo, though.
Anyway, there's no one at the farmers market now and so we can take something of a breather; DG will be taking this opportunity to high-tail it to Hawaii with her moms for a couple of weeks. I will be taking over for at least one of those weekends, having purchased three new totes at a garage sale. The next weekend, though, I'm dragging the fams to Disneyworld for one last fling before all hell breaks loose with 2nd grade and grad school. So, I don't know WHAT's going to happen with the project. I think this is the third time in the whole history of the Need-a-Bag? project that someone wasn't out there on a Saturday morning to hang bags. Crud.

0 Yorumlar