Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

In the navy

Well this is the ensemble I wore on Friday, but my internet is being a twat, so it takes about four hours (no joke) to load the pictures...yeah they are totally worth it?! Any who, it's dressed down at work on a Friday, so I channelled my inner Smee and Jean Paul Gaultier sailor/Pirate. I ruddy love a good striped top, and this is a man's vintage one from Paris, and the trousers are an eBay find, I love wearing braces (I need them on my teeth). But, seriously do my earrings look big in this? I had been pining for some tacky gold earrings and I found them aren't they awfully pirate like?




Maureen O'Hara and Tyrone Power in The Black Swan






Smee!!






Oh what's up my sleeve? a sandwich? Vintage kimono £8, delightful


Vintage pea coat my sister gave me, as she said it felt dirty, I am all game for wearing other people's smells.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar