Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's Here! Adam Lambert's "Better Than I Know Myself"

*My wait is finally over! My Adam Lambert obsession 2.0 has officially begun!




     Two days ago, Adam Lambert treated his fans with the official cover art for his new single, "Better Than I Know Myself", and even teased a 30 second snippet of the upcoming hit single. The news sent me into shock, I have been waiting so long for new, full-length material and guess what?..... I finally got what I have been craving! Adam's first single off his second album, Trespassing, was released in full today and I feel like I want to cry.
     The track written by hit maker Claude Kelly, was one I was not impressed with when I heard the demo, but Adam really takes the material and turns it into something spectacular. The voice that I have come to love is in full force and I am glad it is being used on material that suits him as a growing artist.
     The glam inspiration that I feel in love with at the beginning may be gone, but that does not take away from the true power that the song has. I feel that it is a track that could cross over to many genres and be another hit for the artist, maybe a bigger hot than "Whataya Want From Me", which earned Adam a Grammy nomination. The song is stuck on replay for me right now and it is still giving me chills and putting a smile on my face.
     The track deals with a true love, a lover that Adam desperately wants to hang on to. The emotional lyrics play out in front of a mid-tempo. beat that really gives the song more life. The chorus is what really grabs my attention: “If I wanted to leave , I would have left by now , But you’re the only one , Who knows me better than I know myself.”   The entire thing just makes me want more and more, the March 20th release date of Adam's new album is till too far away. This is going to have to hold me over till then. This song gets nothing lower than an A+!
     "Better Than I Know Myself" hits iTunes on Dec. 20th, so be sure to get your copy! Support this talented act! What do you think of the new single?



Better Than I Know Myself by adamofficial

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar