Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FASHIONS BIG NIGHT OUT : Beauty

Well, it was a hard day's night but we got through Fashion's Night Out! It was a night of pure indulgence, fashion and fun! Djs, models, tunes, handbags, manicures, Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld were there to entertain us and it turned out to be one of the best nights I've had in ages! Hurrah!
So we stopped off to ask a few experts about what their pick of their products are...

MACMac was literally manic. It was really hard to find someone to talk to as everyone seemed to running in a blur of black and various brushes. We finally managed to nab someone to ask!

MATCHMASTER FOUNDATION :
New foundation from Mac that has been in development for 2-3 years! The foundation comes in 14 shades and could possibly rival Studio Fix in my affections! (although I'm not getting too excited - I am addicted to Studio Fix) MAC ME OVER - I had to ask what MMO was again, I had written a post on it a few months back but had completely forgotten!!! Oh dear! It was a competition launched in January in America where people wrote in and applied to be 'mac-d over'. Mac chose 6 winners and launched three collections based on this. A base palette which natural basic colors, a cool palette with icelandic blues and purples and a darker palette with plum (the hottest color of AW)
MAC were also offering make-overs on the night for lucky customers!

PRO LONG WEAR RANGE - Anyone who has a job like mine knows how hard it is to keep your make-up in place 24/7. It's a complicated and full time job which demands careful packing and careful product purchase. Luckily MAC have just released 7-8 new lipliners and lipsticks, 15 new eyeshadows which have 8-15 staying power! Fantastic!
YVES SAINT LAURENT
TOUCHE ECLAT - Everytime I speak to a YSL make-up artist, I know what they are going to recommened and it's this....the Touche Eclat....It's a milestone beauty product that literally transforms. It reminds me of running down the stairs in work to the beauty department for touch ups in between stressful amounts of work stuff! It can be used as a concealer, sculpture and highlighter which means its literally three projects in one. It's recently been expanded to seven shades. Which means there is something for everyone's skin tone in this wonderful product.CREME DE BLUSHER - Don't be fooled by the bright color in the pot! Once on this blusher fades down to a beautiful cheek stain which is actually quite subtle! It enhances the natural color in your cheeks and the texture turns from a creme to a powder with touch. I'm quite liking the orange shade - I've been thinking of trying some liquid/creme blushers in orange - I have a MAC coral powder but not adventurous enough just yet!
TEMPS MAJEUR LOTION - I wasn't familiar with this product at all. But the artist ensured me that he has used it on magazine shoots (before showing me a quick picture on his Iphone) and it literally transforms the skin, especially if like me you have dehydrated skin, and gives a glowing complexion.
Jo Malone - There are no words for how amazing this was! We booked in for a hand and arm massage in Jo Malone and were blown away by the service! After running through a variety of smells and fragrances with us, I selected English pear mixed with the new scent Bluebell. A chose nutmeg and ginger mixed with Dark Amber and Ginger Lilly.
I do love Jo Malone. I can always tell when someone has used her fragrances! So after a relaxing arm massage, a glass of champagne and a chocolate white rabbit! We headed outside to have our pictures taken with Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld.
Smelling completely amazing..

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar