Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Beavercreek, OH Indian Wedding by The Carrs Photography

Today, we are absolutely in love with Samta and Mitesh’s Indian wedding out of Ohio at the auspicious Dayton Hindu Temple. I am in love. I  have to admit it, this temple is one of its kind. After getting dolled up, Samta was ready to head to the auspicious temple to meet her beloved.  This wedding has me dreaming of the Rajasthan era with its temples rich in culture, stone and architecture.  Not to mention a bride that resembles a true Maharani. After the ceremony ended it was time for the vidaii ceremony. Not a dry eye was out of sight. Truly, in an Indian wedding this is the part I love and loath the most. Seeing a young lady celebrating her new milestone is amazing but, watching her family drift away breaks my heart. This will never get old! Excuse me while I grab a tissue and you should peruse the gallery for more amazing Indian wedding fun by The Carrs Photography. 



from Maharani Weddings Blog

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar