Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD "The secret of 9 years of longevity? Members who believe and follow"

PD Jung Chul-min has honestly confessed the behind-the-scenes of Running Man, which was awarded the Nine-year anniversary.At the same time, he expressed his worries about the present and future of the program and emphasized the value of Variety Running Man.Running Man, which was first broadcast in 2010, has been steadily performing for nine years and has become a representative longevity entertainment program for SBS.Yoo Jae-seok, Ji Seok-jin, Kim Jong-guk, Haha, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo, Jeon So-min, and Yang Se-chan solve the missions in various places and give laughter through constant racing and tense confrontation.We are trying to repay the love of fans by holding a fan meeting Running Zone on the 26th of last month for the Nine-year anniversary.The members even returned their personal schedules for fan meeting and practiced group dances. They also sang theme songs and cheered fans.▲ Is there a reason why you planned fan meeting?I met with the members several times a week and filmed abroad, but everyone had never made anything together.Then I saw a video of a fan meeting abroad, and it seemed good to keep up with the members on stage. ▲ How do you feel about meeting with fans through fan meeting?Im not a lot of practice because Ive done cover songs, but Ive been practicing and talking at private times. It seems important to get together.I still feel good to have a better time, but I am still close.▲ Is there a special reason for introducing the project to the nine-year anniversary, not the 10th anniversary?Why is it a nine-year anniversary, but theres no program in SBS history thats been in the process for ten years, and I dont think we know whats going to happen.I wanted to do it when I thought about it, and I wanted to do it when I could, even though it might look cooler on the 10th anniversary, and I would like to thank the members for all this.So I started. The members were hard. They had to schedule, and they had difficulty moving.I thought I was good at it.▲ Any concerns about material depletion?The game Variety may lack scalability, but the nature of Running Man and Running Man I participated in as my youngest supporting actor is different.If it was based on storytelling in the past, it is different now. I have also been talking and fan meeting.I also talk to the crew about what more Variety remains. ▲ What criteria do you select items?When you select items, youre wondering why youre doing this, whether the gag points can survive, and whether its a topic that allows members to play free gags.There must be a reason why viewers should see the items all the way.Membership is important, but if the members giggle and laugh, viewers can turn the channel with only the kids.We cant use social materials because were suddenly divergent, and were thinking about a proper combination of Do this? while maintaining Running Man.▲ What do you think is the reason why you were loved overseas and continued steadily?The members are good people. They dont buy, theyre very good for their fans. So even if they lack items, theyre helpful.They are constantly loved because of the lovely charm of their members. ▲ Why should Variety continue?The program needs to keep digging stars. There are not many new singers on stage.So Variety exists to the end and I hope that people who dream of entertainers will be able to reach viewers.If Running Man is gone and only observational pros are on TV, the entertainment industry as a whole seems to be bad. - Copyrights c & heraldbiz
PD Jung Chul-min has honestly confessed the behind-the-scenes of Running Man, which was awarded the Nine-year anniversary.At the same time, he expressed his worries about the present and future of the program and emphasized the value of Variety Running Man.Running Man, which was first broadcast in 2010, has been steadily performing for nine years and has become a representative longevity entertainment program for SBS.Yoo Jae-seok, Ji Seok-jin, Kim Jong-guk, Haha, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo, Jeon So-min, and Yang Se-chan solve the missions in various places and give laughter through constant racing and tense confrontation.We are trying to repay the love of fans by holding a fan meeting Running Zone on the 26th of last month for the Nine-year anniversary.The members even returned their personal schedules for fan meeting and practiced group dances. They also sang theme songs and cheered fans.▲ Is there a reason why you planned fan meeting?I met with the members several times a week and filmed abroad, but everyone had never made anything together.Then I saw a video of a fan meeting abroad, and it seemed good to keep up with the members on stage. ▲ How do you feel about meeting with fans through fan meeting?Im not a lot of practice because Ive done cover songs, but Ive been practicing and talking at private times. It seems important to get together.I still feel good to have a better time, but I am still close.▲ Is there a special reason for introducing the project to the nine-year anniversary, not the 10th anniversary?Why is it a nine-year anniversary, but theres no program in SBS history thats been in the process for ten years, and I dont think we know whats going to happen.I wanted to do it when I thought about it, and I wanted to do it when I could, even though it might look cooler on the 10th anniversary, and I would like to thank the members for all this.So I started. The members were hard. They had to schedule, and they had difficulty moving.I thought I was good at it.▲ Any concerns about material depletion?The game Variety may lack scalability, but the nature of Running Man and Running Man I participated in as my youngest supporting actor is different.If it was based on storytelling in the past, it is different now. I have also been talking and fan meeting.I also talk to the crew about what more Variety remains. ▲ What criteria do you select items?When you select items, youre wondering why youre doing this, whether the gag points can survive, and whether its a topic that allows members to play free gags.There must be a reason why viewers should see the items all the way.Membership is important, but if the members giggle and laugh, viewers can turn the channel with only the kids.We cant use social materials because were suddenly divergent, and were thinking about a proper combination of Do this? while maintaining Running Man.▲ What do you think is the reason why you were loved overseas and continued steadily?The members are good people. They dont buy, theyre very good for their fans. So even if they lack items, theyre helpful.They are constantly loved because of the lovely charm of their members. ▲ Why should Variety continue?The program needs to keep digging stars. There are not many new singers on stage.So Variety exists to the end and I hope that people who dream of entertainers will be able to reach viewers.If Running Man is gone and only observational pros are on TV, the entertainment industry as a whole seems to be bad. - Copyrights c & heraldbiz

PD Jung Chul-min has honestly confessed the behind-the-scenes of 'Running Man', which was awarded the Nine-year anniversary. At the same time, he expressed his worries about the present and future of the program and emphasized the value of Variety 'Running Man'.

Running Man, which was first broadcast in 2010, has been steadily performing for nine years and has become a representative longevity entertainment program for SBS. Yoo Jae-seok, Ji Seok-jin, Kim Jong-guk, Haha, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo, Jeon So-min, and Yang Se-chan solve the missions in various places and give laughter through constant racing and tense confrontation.

We are trying to repay the love of fans by holding a fan meeting 'Running Zone' on the 26th of last month for the Nine-year anniversary. The members even returned their personal schedules for fan meeting and practiced group dances. They also sang theme songs and cheered fans.

▲ Is there a reason why you planned fan meeting?

“I met with the members several times a week and filmed abroad, but everyone had never made anything together. Then I saw a video of a fan meeting abroad, and it seemed good to keep up with the members on stage. "

▲ How do you feel about meeting with fans through fan meeting?

“I’m not a lot of practice because I’ve done cover songs, but I’ve been practicing and talking at private times. It seems important to get together. I still feel good to have a better time, but I am still close.’

▲ Is there a special reason for introducing the project to the nine-year anniversary, not the 10th anniversary?

“Why is it a nine-year anniversary, but there’s no program in SBS history that’s been in the process for ten years, and I don’t think we know what’s going to happen. I wanted to do it when I thought about it, and I wanted to do it when I could, even though it might look cooler on the 10th anniversary, and I would like to thank the members for all this. So I started. The members were hard. They had to schedule, and they had difficulty moving. I thought I was good at it.’

▲ Any concerns about material depletion?

“The game Variety may lack scalability, but the nature of Running Man and Running Man I participated in as my youngest supporting actor is different. If it was based on storytelling in the past, it is different now. I have also been talking and fan meeting. I also talk to the crew about what more Variety remains. "

▲ What criteria do you select items?

“When you select items, you’re wondering why you’re doing this, whether the gag points can survive, and whether it’s a topic that allows members to play free gags. There must be a reason why viewers should see the items all the way. Membership is important, but if the members giggle and laugh, viewers can turn the channel with only the kids. We can’t use social materials because we’re suddenly divergent, and we’re thinking about a proper combination of “Do this?” while maintaining “Running Man”.

▲ What do you think is the reason why you were loved overseas and continued steadily?

“The members are good people. They don’t buy, they’re very good for their fans. So even if they lack items, they’re helpful. They are constantly loved because of the lovely charm of their members. "

▲ Why should Variety continue?

“The program needs to keep digging stars. There are not many new singers on stage. So Variety exists to the end and I hope that people who dream of entertainers will be able to reach viewers. If Running Man is gone and only observational pros are on TV, the entertainment industry as a whole seems to be bad. "

- Copyrights c & heraldbiz

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar