Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Manicure Monday: Fingernails of Fire and Tragedy

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be showing you my last set of Almond nail manicures!
I created this mani by using OPI's liquid sands Honey Ryder and Jinx in a cute little gradient. I see them as fire nails, (in all honesty I just thought the polishes would look cute together) but my boyfriend thinks they look more like pretty golden claws that have been scratching eyes out. Creepy. Good for Halloween I guess!

The next day while I was teaching, I was accompanying one of my students on the piano. My ring-fingernail slipped between the keys and tore. Not painful, but SO disappointing! I can't have mani's with 4 lovely long nails and one short stubbly nail!
So that's the end of long almond nails for now, we're back to short square manicure's for a while!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar