Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAC Haute Dogs Nail Varnish

 I have fallen in love with the new MAC nail varnishes.

These guys are from the Haute Dogs collection which launched online a while ago. I got to play with the nail varnish yesterday and I love it. I need both the grey and the nude. I love the nude because I seem to collect nude nail varnishes. I don't know why!

For someone who is allergic to normal colors for lips or eyes, I seem to love some nude varnish! I normally go with Models Own or Nails Inc, but this is gorgeous.

Most of the ones I have are colder colors of nudes which makes this yellow undertone varnish - gorgeous. I need it. I need it in my life immediately.

Haute Dogs is available online at maccosmetics.co.uk and I would suggest checking it out. It's got a great selection of products including some beautiful brushes!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar