Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy Hibiscus


Hello lovelies!

Remember that green-on-green stamping manicure that I did a while ago? Well the next day, I decided to freehand something over it... Because sometimes I like to try freehanding, even though I am not very good at it. So I decided some hibiscuses would not be too tricky. This is the result!



The base is, as you might recall, Carpe Noctem Cosmetics [Insert Emerald Pun Here] and BPS bright green stamping, which I wore for a full day. But then I just needed to see if this would work! So I took out some white acrylic paint and painted the shapes of the flowers. Then I went over the white with some Rimmel "Coralicious" and some "Coachella" and some other pinkish polish that I don't remember, lol! I just put it on and blended until I was satisfied, all with just a little brush. Then I took my black striper to create the stems and with a tiny dotting tool I added the dots. Then, because acrylic paint always creates an uneven design (because I suck at it),  I covered the design with NPB Glitter Food and then with a coat of SV.



I couldn't choose between my index and ring finger macros, so I am giving you both. But all these pics are actually just for me, so I never lose a design, even after I take it off.


I'm very interested to hear what you think of this mani! What would you have done differently?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar