Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bold Neon Stripes With Muted Denim

Neon striped jacket & teal jeans
Bold neon stripes are just so perfect for summer. A lot of people shy away from neon but I think when it's pink it can be super-flattering; I still love the colour combo and scalloped edge of this jacket (which I've worn a few times on the blog now). This time I went daytime casual with my muted teal skinny jeans and sandals that have a neon pink trim - and somehow my hairbun ended up being just about the most enormous I've ever seen it. I always use a hair donut, but boy - that day it was super-poofy...!

As there's only a few days of summer (i.e. August) left I think I'm having a wear-everything-summery-before-it-gets-colder kind of panic - every morning at the moment I look at my wardrobe and think What can I wear that's bright. Reeeeally bright. I'm such a hot weather girl, I check the weather report every morning and evening, and feel a little jump in my heart when I see lots of big round sunshine icons for the day ahead.

Is it just a British thing, checking the weather report like a crazy person every day? Or does everyone the world over do this... tell me in the comments, do!

Neon striped jacket & teal jeans
Neon striped jacket, teal jeans & candy pink manicure
Neon striped jacket & hair bun
P.S. I have three winners of my giveaway! Congratulations to Bella Q, Annette and Tracey, who each win two free months advertising on my blog (a Featured, Medium and Small ad respectively). Their ads will run from 1st September :)
Catherine x
Social Media Icon - Bloglovin+Social Media Icon - TwitterSocial Media Icon - FacebookSocial Media Icon - InstagramSocial Media Icon - Google+Social Media Icon - Pinterest
Shop my look!

Blazer: River Island (old), Jeans: Toast, Belt: La Redoute, Sandals: Next, Hairbun: Asos, Sunglasses: French Connection at Asos, Chevron rings: Asos, Nails: Revlon Pink Lingerie








Linking up to: Share Your Style SaturdaysVisible MondayMonday BloomMonday MingleCreative MondaysFunday MondayWardrobe WednesdaysWhat I Wore WednesdayStyle ElixirPassion for Fashion FridaySunday StyleHat Attack

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar